As an Ario Sales Executive, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging software platform technology. Your responsibilities will include driving revenue (closing deals), adoption (landing new customers), and participating in all aspects of demand generation as need for market penetration in enterprise accounts (F-1000).
About Ario Technologies Inc.
Ario is a recognized leader in the emerging new Gartner category of Field Service Management. Specializing in worker training solutions, the Ario platform, provides an easy way to capture and share expert knowledge in complicated work environments. This includes the Ario Enterprise mobile application, Ario Connect (augmented reality video calling; remote expert mobile application) and the Ario Web Portal for content creation and management.
Headquartered in Norfolk, VA and Founded in 2016, Ario Technologies, Inc. set out to empower the industrial workforce via the sale of augmented reality software tools. Having seen an increase in demand for the Ario platform, from Fortune 500 companies and recently the United States Air Force, the company is building its prospect pipeline globally and is hiring to meet demand.
See more at www.ario.com
Sales Executive, Roles & Responsibilities
- Drive revenue and capture market share in a defined territory or named account model
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets by developing a sustainable pipeline
- Articulate compelling value propositions around Ario’s Real-time Integrated Intelligence Access (RIIA) software platform
- Accelerate new business adoption through multi stakeholder consensus building
- Manage contract negotiations
- Expect 50% travel for business development and sales cycle qualification
The ideal candidate will have a “hunter” mentality and possess both a strong sales and technical background that enables them to drive a sales cycle spanning all levels of business stakeholders. The successful candidate will be an entrepreneurial minded individual who can successfully develop and execute the sales plan as required to consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
This is our First Sales hire so it is both a critical hire for the company and a unique ground floor opportunity for the selected candidate.
What Will Make You a Successful Sales Executive at Ario?
This is a Start up software company. We have a huge market opportunity with customer validated technology that provides immediate value to our customers (this stuff works as advertised today). We are a small company having just completed our first institutional fund raise and now employing 12 people. As this is our first Sales hire, we want to hire a person who will embrace this type of workplace and thrive in this type of “early sales” role.
Ideally this hire will be located within a 4 hour drive of Norfolk, VA as we believe in the power of teamwork and being on site for a couple of days each week. We think this will be key to everyone’s success as we ramp the annual revenues plot our market share expansion.
Ario Sales Executive Requirements
- 10+ years of Software Sales experience selling F-1000 enterprise software; SaaS experience preferred with 5+ years of outside sales experience.Experience managing the entire sales cycle, from prospecting through negotiation and closing. A noted Plus for applicants is experience selling ERP, MRO, HR and other complex software solutions.
- Track record of sustained success/over-achievement in a field sales role.
- Demonstrable ability to identify, develop, negotiate, and close large-scale (6-7 figure) enterprise software deals
- Polished communication skills as needed to engage with senior leadership across all C Level business functions
- Disciplined CRM usage with strong Salesforce experience and acumen
- Creativity as needed to successfully sell new technology into new markets
- Exemplary business acumen and strategic thinking
- BA/BS required.
This is a base salary + commissions role with no cap which means unlimited earnings potential for a driven sales executive in a white space market. We expect to pay handsomely for performance (competitive base salary and no cap on commissions) as our investors want to see the company grow revenues quickly. And there is also an equity component to your compensation.
Salary range 60-80k
We’re located in downtown Norfolk, VA with 15th floor views of the Norfolk Harbor and plenty of windows and sunlight. Located steps from the Norfolk Tide Light Rail you’ll find coming and going from our headquarters easy, but if you prefer to drive we provide paid parking onsite. Our location is immensely walk-able to countless restaurants and venues.
We’ll hook you up with a brand new Macbook or PC. We want you to be healthy and happy. We offer health insurance options (and we’ll even pay for part of it!), a gym membership and 3 weeks off to start.
Ario is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.